Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- OPERAS Working Groups have started 10/01/2018
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Problem” from 31 May – 1 June 2018 22/12/2017
- Third OPERAS Newsletter 20/12/2017
- Receive 5 books from OpenEdition Books 15/12/2017
- Deadline for surveys extended 12/12/2017
- Presentation of OPERAS at the annual meeting of the ALLEA E-Humanities Working Group 06/12/2017
- Digital Infrastructures for Research 2017 (30 November 2017 - 1 December 2017) 27/12/2017
- Impact of Social Sciences – Journal flipping or a public open access infrastructure? What kind of open access future do we want? 26/10/2017
- Robin des bois ou rogue open access ? Les réseaux sociaux académiques en 2017 | UrfistInfo 28/09/2017