PUBMET2020, 16–18 September 2020
Check out this year’s programme of the PUBMET2020 international Conference on Scholarly Communication in the Context of Open Science, organized by the University of Zadar, Croatian Association for Scholarly Communication, University of Zagreb and Ruđer Bošković Institute, under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Education, OpenAIRE Advance, European Association of Science Editors EASE and SPARC Europe, which will be held on 16–18 September 2020 online. This year’s online conference will be free to attend thanks to the conference sponsors!
- 4 keynote speakers: Arianna Becerril García, Marin Dacos, Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe, and Johan Rooryck
- 12 sessions organized by leading institutions, associations and communities from different cities/countries
- Short Talk Session presenting 8 peer-reviewed papers
- 2 Panel Sessions with prominent panelists: Panel Session 1 on The Role of Small/National Publishers/Journals and Panel Session 2 on Open Science Policies, Open Science Evaluation and Assessment, Supporting Open Science Publishing
- 3 workshops on Good Practices in Academic Writing, PlumX Metrics, and FAIR research data
- 1 webinar National Capacity Building NI4OS Europe Training
Also don’t miss the PUBMET2020 Run!
As a participant at PUBMET2020, you can contribute to the international discussion on Open Science and the most recent trends in scholarly communication! If you did not register for the PUBMET2020 conference, please follow the link to REGISTER.
It would be highly appreciated if you can circulate the message through your network and like / retweet PUBMET: https://twitter.com/PubMet.