New OPERAS Newsletter: February 2021
The next OPERAS Newsletter is now available: OPERAS Newsletter February 2021
The newsletter keeps you updated about the OPERAS Research Infrastructure, its ongoing projects (COESO, OPERAS-P, TRIPLE, Study on OA Diamond, OPERAS-GER), the CO-OPERAS GoFAIR Implementation Network, its international cooperation, our community and upcoming events.
Find out what’s going on in the OPERAS community and follow our newsletter!
The newsletter informs you about the following topics:
OPERAS Research Infrastructure
- Suzanne Dumouchel has been chosen to become one of 8 directors of the EOSC Association
- OPERAS welcomes Niels Stern as a member of the Executive Assembly
- OPERAS welcomes new members
- More OPERAS News in a Nutshell
- OPERAS Forum
- The Future of Scholarly Communication – Workshop on 24–26 February 2021
- DOAB Relaunch
COESO Project (Research for Society Service)
- COESO kicked off on January 19th–20th 2021
TRIPLE Project (Discovery Service)
- Second TRIPLE Consortium Meeting
- First Project Review
- More TRIPLE News in a Nutshell
Save the Date
24–26 February, “The Future of Scholarly Communication” will virtually take place from February 24–26 discussing the results of the OPERAS-P project regarding to the Future of Scholarly Communication. Find more information and the link to register here.
26 April, An OPERAS-GER national node workshop will take place virtually on the 26th of April for the German community. More information coming soon.