On December 17, 2020, approximately 140 voting research institutions from across Europe met to elect the eight-member executive committee of the European Open Science Cloud Association (EOSC), the so-called Board of Directors. The EOSC...
- PUBLISHERS AND PUBLISHING STANCES: a Contribution to Multilingualism and Biliodiversity 09/04/2021
- Workshop 7 April 2021: Innovative business models for OA book publishing in Europe 25/03/2021
- Survey on Citizen Science funding in the Social Sciences and Humanities 15/03/2021
- OA Diamond Journals Study completed: Report emphasizes diversity and sustainable pathways for diamond Open Access 09/03/2021
- For a Change: Let’s Make a Change! OPERAS Survey on Collaborative Models for Open Access Books 26/02/2021
- New OPERAS Newsletter: February 2021 22/02/2021