Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- The Open Library of Humanities (OLH) introduces EmpowOA 18/04/2018
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Challenge” 17/04/2018
- CNRS supports OPERAS in its recommendations for FP9 17/04/2018
- “United We Stand” – Presentation at the 2018 University Press Redux Conference 12/04/2018
- EAST: Enhancing Accessibility and Sustainability of “Teksty Drugie” 09/02/2018
- Validation of Certification, Discovery, and Research for Society services 08/02/2018
- REPORT FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT ANDTHE COUNCILon the Application of Council Regulation (EC) No 723/2009 of 25 June 2009 on theCommunity legal framework for a European Research Infrastructure Consortium(ERIC) 23/04/2018
- Open access monographs published by university presses in Spain | Abadal | El Profesional de la Información 21/04/2018
- Sustainable Research Infrastructures : a call for action 08/04/2018