With enthusiasm, we share the announcement made by the European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Committee on June 30th that OPERAS will be added to the ESFRI Roadmap 2021 (https://www.esfri.eu/latest-esfri-news/new-ris-roadmap-2021). A milestone in...
- The Holy Grail does not exist: OPERAS-P and OASPA’s workshops for publishers on innovative business models for books 15/07/2021
- “OPERAS-PL – communication in humanities and social sciences”: Report on the Polish Node meeting 06/07/2021
- Report on the OPERAS-P workshop “The Future of Scholarly Communication” 06/07/2021
- OPERAS Rated as Key Research Infrastructure within the European Union 05/07/2021
- OPERAS-P Project Final Meeting: Building up OPERAS as a community-driven infrastructure 18/06/2021
- “Publishers and Publishing Stances”: workshop report 11/06/2021