OPERAS is a dynamic and community driven Research Infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities (SSH) in the European Research Area. Its mission is to coordinate and federate resources in...
- Library Support for Open Access Books Workshop: the German perspective 07/08/2020
- Programme available: “Knowledge infrastructures and digital governance. History, challenges, practices.” 7-8 September 2020 28/07/2020
- Help us get to know the open access journals and platforms that are free of charge for readers and authors 22/07/2020
- New OPERAS Newsletter: June 2020 29/06/2020
- OPERAS Welcomes New Members 26/06/2020
- Multilingualism in Scholarly Communication 26/06/2020