UCL Press has curated and hosted the 2018 University Press Redux Conference with support provided by The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP). ALPSP has announced that they will now be partnering...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- Q&A with the OPERAS coordinators 18/06/2018
- OPERAS Working Groups: Executive Summaries of White Papers 12/06/2018
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Challenge” 25/05/2018
- OPERAS partners will be at ELPUB2018 17/05/2018
- EKT and the Public Knowledge Project announce strategic partnership 16/05/2018
- OPERAS Core Group Meeting & OPERAS-D Validation Workshop in Bonn 08/05/2018
- Archive ouverte HAL - Framing Power: Tracing Key Discourses in Open Science Policies 23/06/2018
- Collaboration to Improve Scholarship - The Scholarly Kitchen 05/06/2018
- Linking impact factor to 'open access' charges creates more inequality in academic publishing | Times Higher Education (THE) 16/05/2018