UCL Press has curated and hosted the 2018 University Press Redux Conference with support provided by The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP). ALPSP has announced that they will now be partnering...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- ESFRI identifies OPERAS’ field of action as high strategic potential area 29/10/2018
- “Teksty Drugie”: first Polish scientific periodical now available in Open Access on OpenEdition Journals 27/09/2018
- New partners from Slovenia 17/08/2018
- From projects to sustainable infrastructure: OPERAS at ELPUB 2018 08/08/2018
- OPERAS launches White Papers 06/08/2018
- Conclusions of the OPERAS Conference 02/08/2018
- Peer-reviewed publishing of results from Citizen Science projects 20/11/2018
- Tom Forth sur Twitter : "This is so good. This is how science should be happening nowadays. I can read the paper, and there's a link to the shapefile that they've created. It's excellent.… https://t.co/URstT1W2w8" 19/11/2018
- Bruno Latour, the Post-Truth Philosopher, Mounts a Defense of Science - The New York Times 27/10/2018