UCL Press has curated and hosted the 2018 University Press Redux Conference with support provided by The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP). ALPSP has announced that they will now be partnering...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- New partners from Slovenia 17/08/2018
- From projects to sustainable infrastructure: OPERAS at ELPUB 2018 08/08/2018
- OPERAS launches White Papers 06/08/2018
- Conclusions of the OPERAS Conference 02/08/2018
- Q&A with the OPERAS coordinators 18/06/2018
- OPERAS Working Groups: Executive Summaries of White Papers 12/06/2018