Our partner the Open Library of Humanities (OLH) has introduced the EmpowOA programme to provide scholars and librarians working in the humanities with tools, spaces and cogent arguments. With EmpowOA, OLH will 1) strengthen...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Challenge” 25/05/2018
- OPERAS partners will be at ELPUB2018 17/05/2018
- EKT and the Public Knowledge Project announce strategic partnership 16/05/2018
- OPERAS Core Group Meeting & OPERAS-D Validation Workshop in Bonn 08/05/2018
- A landscape study on open access and monographs: new summary and survey 03/05/2018
- New Report: The Visibility of Open Access Monographs in a European Context 26/04/2018