Our partner the Open Library of Humanities (OLH) has introduced the EmpowOA programme to provide scholars and librarians working in the humanities with tools, spaces and cogent arguments. With EmpowOA, OLH will 1) strengthen...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- ESFRI identifies OPERAS’ field of action as high strategic potential area 29/10/2018
- “Teksty Drugie”: first Polish scientific periodical now available in Open Access on OpenEdition Journals 27/09/2018
- New partners from Slovenia 17/08/2018
- From projects to sustainable infrastructure: OPERAS at ELPUB 2018 08/08/2018
- OPERAS launches White Papers 06/08/2018
- Conclusions of the OPERAS Conference 02/08/2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.