The OPERAS core group met in the Central Library in Amsterdam on 24 January 2018. The core group has validated the future unified services that OPERAS will offer: a Certification Service (DOAB), a Discovery...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- New partners from Slovenia 17/08/2018
- From projects to sustainable infrastructure: OPERAS at ELPUB 2018 08/08/2018
- OPERAS launches White Papers 06/08/2018
- Conclusions of the OPERAS Conference 02/08/2018
- Q&A with the OPERAS coordinators 18/06/2018
- OPERAS Working Groups: Executive Summaries of White Papers 12/06/2018