The OPERAS core group met in the Central Library in Amsterdam on 24 January 2018. The core group has validated the future unified services that OPERAS will offer: a Certification Service (DOAB), a Discovery...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Challenge” 22/02/2018
- EAST: Enhancing Accessibility and Sustainability of “Teksty Drugie” 09/02/2018
- Validation of Certification, Discovery, and Research for Society services 08/02/2018
- Revues.org now is OpenEdition Journals 07/02/2018
- OPERAS Working Groups have started 10/01/2018
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Problem” from 31 May – 1 June 2018 22/12/2017