Maciej Maryl (IBL PAN) has presented OPERAS at the annual meeting of the ALLEA E-Humanities Working Group, which is identifying and raising awarness for priorities and concerns of the Digital Humanities, and has talked...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Challenge” 22/02/2018
- EAST: Enhancing Accessibility and Sustainability of “Teksty Drugie” 09/02/2018
- Validation of Certification, Discovery, and Research for Society services 08/02/2018
- Revues.org now is OpenEdition Journals 07/02/2018
- OPERAS Working Groups have started 10/01/2018
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Problem” from 31 May – 1 June 2018 22/12/2017