Maciej Maryl (IBL PAN) has presented OPERAS at the annual meeting of the ALLEA E-Humanities Working Group, which is identifying and raising awarness for priorities and concerns of the Digital Humanities, and has talked...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- Q&A with the OPERAS coordinators 18/06/2018
- OPERAS Working Groups: Executive Summaries of White Papers 12/06/2018
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Challenge” 25/05/2018
- OPERAS partners will be at ELPUB2018 17/05/2018
- EKT and the Public Knowledge Project announce strategic partnership 16/05/2018
- OPERAS Core Group Meeting & OPERAS-D Validation Workshop in Bonn 08/05/2018