The National Documentation Centre (EKT) and the Public Knowledge Project (PKP) have established a strategic partnership. This new partnership opens new and exciting perspectives for Open Access scholarly publishing. EKT has adopted and advocated...
Welcome to the OPERAS Blog!
OPERAS is a European research infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication, particularly in the social sciences and humanities.
OPERAS-D (design project) addresses the long-term requirements for OPERAS. As a key objective, the OPERAS-D project has prepared a design study that defines governance models, scientific and technical concepts for future services that the infrastructure will provide, and has established a roadmap to achieve these goals according to the requirements for long term sustainability.
- Q&A with the OPERAS coordinators 18/06/2018
- OPERAS Working Groups: Executive Summaries of White Papers 12/06/2018
- OPERAS Conference: “Open Scholarly Communication in Europe. Addressing the Coordination Challenge” 25/05/2018
- OPERAS partners will be at ELPUB2018 17/05/2018
- EKT and the Public Knowledge Project announce strategic partnership 16/05/2018
- OPERAS Core Group Meeting & OPERAS-D Validation Workshop in Bonn 08/05/2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.