The OPERAS consortium is launching a survey on the usage of open scholarly communication in Europe, in particular in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH). The purpose of the survey is to...
- Library Support for Open Access Books Workshop: the German perspective 07/08/2020
- Programme available: “Knowledge infrastructures and digital governance. History, challenges, practices.” 7-8 September 2020 28/07/2020
- Help us get to know the open access journals and platforms that are free of charge for readers and authors 22/07/2020
- New OPERAS Newsletter: June 2020 29/06/2020
- OPERAS Welcomes New Members 26/06/2020
- Multilingualism in Scholarly Communication 26/06/2020