OPERAS supports the “Passenger Pigeon Manifesto,” a call to public galleries, libraries, archives, and museums to liberate cultural heritage. The web version is available at https://ppmanifesto.hcommons.org/. The OPERAS Executive Assembly has decided to support...
- TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes #2: Paula Forbes 15/09/2020
- OPERAS has signed the “Passenger Pigeon Manifesto” 14/09/2020
- PUBMET2020, 16–18 September 2020 09/09/2020
- Invitation to the launch of the Open Access Books Network 08/09/2020
- Survey on open access diamond journals: 2000 contributions already. Do we have yours? 07/09/2020
- Library Support for Open Access Books Workshop: the German perspective 07/08/2020